|Restrictions||First bet only|
The race for the Coleman Medal is shaping up to be a tight one and Sportsbet have a special offer on this year’s market for AFL fans to get involved in.
Place a bet on this year’s AFL Coleman Medal market by June 1 and if your selection kicks 60 goals for the season but does not win the Coleman Medal, Sportsbet will refund your losing bet up to $100.
The Coleman Medal Money Back Special applies to your first bet on the outright medal market only and refunds are issued as free bets up to a maximum amount of $100.
Coleman Medal Money Back Special Terms & Conditions:
1. The Refund Offer applies only to bets placed on the Coleman Medal outright market over the Internet (sportsbet.com.au), on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app. Only bets placed by June 1, 2014 will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
2. For the Offer to be valid, your selection must kick 60 goals or more during the 2014 AFL Home & Away season, but not win the Coleman Medal.
3. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer.
4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100.
5. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the AFL season.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and Members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.