|Restrictions||First bet only (per match)|
A-League/English Premier League Penalty Refund
Back any A-League or English Premier League team in a game played between Sunday May 4 and Monday May 12 and Sportsbet will refund your losing bet up to $100, if your selection loses after conceding a penalty.
Simply make a Win-Draw-Win prediction on any A-League or EPL match before the deadline and, if your selected team loses after conceding a spot-kick, you’ll receive a free bet bonus equal to your stake from Sportsbet (maximum $100, first bet per match only.)
This offer does not include penalty shootouts or penalties awarded in extra time and free bets are ineligible.
Three steps to claim your Sportsbet A-League/EPL Red Card Refund
1. Click here to go to Sportsbet’s website.
2. Place a Win-Draw-Win bet on any A-League and EPL game played between Sunday May 4 and Monday May 12.
3. Receive a free bet bonus matching up to $100 of your stake, if your selected loses the match after giving away a penalty.
Sportsbet offer competitive odds to their customers, across a wide range of Pre-event and In-play markets. These markets include: Horse Racing, Cricket, AFL, NRL, A-League, Soccer, Tennis, Snooker, Rugby Union, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Boxing, Ice Hockey, MMA, Pool, Motor Sports, Volleyball, Skiing, Darts and Handball (among others.)
As well as their Referral bonuses and free competitions, Sportsbet also promote a number of free bets through a vast range of ever-changing daily promotions, such as: Harness Refunds, Greyhound Money Back Specials, Racing Refunds and Money Back Specials on major events, like A-League and FA Cup Soccer, Australian Open Tennis, Test Cricket and more.
Sportsbet also reward all new customers with a registration bonus of up to $250, once they place their first bet. Once you open a Sportsbet account, just make a deposit and place your first bet to get a 100% free bet bonus matching the value of your stake (maximum $250.)
Sportsbet – established in 1993 and regulated by the Northern Territory Racing Commission – were already Australia’s top online betting site, before they joined up with Ireland’s major internet betting operator, Paddy Power, in 2009. This link-up allowed Sportsbet to add even more to the already impressive array of betting markets which they provide.
And, should customers run into any difficulties, Sportsbet’s dedicated customer support service can be contacted by live chat, telephone, email or post.
Sportsbet A-League/EPL Refund Terms and Conditions
1. The refund offer applies only on bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au, t.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app.
2. To be eligible, the team you back in your first win-draw-win bet on that match must concede a penalty, and your bet must lose. Does not include penalty shootouts or extra time.
3. Freebets placed are ineligible for the offer.
4. Bets placed on a draw are not eligible. Maximum refund $100 per match.
5. Does not apply to Multi bets.
6. Applies to every A-League and EPL match played between May 4 and May 12th.
7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
8. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.