|Restrictions||First Match bet only|
The Ashes Match Bet Money Back Special – Fifth Test, Sydney
With Australia looking to cap a memorable series with another Ashes series whitewash against England in Sydney, there’s every chance of this match following the fourth test – as the home side wrapped up the Test with a day to spare.
If they can, make sure you’ve backed them at Sportsbet and you can profit from yet another one of their great Ashes offers.
Simply place a Win bet on Australia for The Ashes Fifth Test before the first ball is bowled and, if the result is decided ahead of the start of the fifth day of play, Sportbet will refund your first bet (maximum $100.)
Sportsbet Ashes Match Bet MBS Terms and Conditions
1. The Refund Offer applies only to Australia Win match bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au. Only the 1st bet placed on the market will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
2. The offer only applies to match bets placed before the first ball of the match.
3. The Refund offer will equal the value of the Members bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash
4. To be eligible, the match must be decided before the fifth day’s play, according to the official results.
5. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer.
6. Bets must be placed prior to the commencement of the match, live bets are ineligible for the offer.
7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
8. The Refund will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
9. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.