|Restrictions||First Head-to-Head bet only|
Australian Open Fifth Set Refund
Sportsbet will give you up to $100 of your money back, if your Australian Open selection slogs all the way to the fifth set before losing the match.
Just place a pre-match Head-to-Head bet on any Australian Open tennis match and, if it’s takes until the fifth set for your selection to be unsuccessful, Sportsbet will pay out up to $100 of your stake in cash (first bet only.)
Sportsbet Australian Open Fifth Set Refund Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer applies only to wagers placed over the Internet or m.sportsbet.com.au and applies to the first wager placed on any Head to Head market on any Australian Open Men’s Singles match.
2. Free Bets are ineligible for the Offer. Multibets are excluded from the Offer.
3. Bets must be placed prior to the start of the match.
4. Live betting markets are ineligible for the offer.
5. To be eligible for the offer, your player must lose their Men’s singles Tennis match by a set score of 3-2 as listed in the official results and your Head to Head bet on that player must lose.
6. The maximum amount the member can be refunded is $100 per match.
7. All eligible bets will have their stake credited by 5pm the day after the completion of the match and members will be sent an email notifying them of the stake being refunded.
8. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
9. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.