Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Betting Tips
November 01, 2018
The Reds have also opened their A-League campaign with a couple of 1-1 draws, with the latest being at home to the Newcastle Jets last Friday when Craig Goodwin bagged the equalizer to secure a point.
Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United Betting Odds
- Mariners to win @ 12/5 with Unibet T&Cs apply Visit T&Cs Apply
- Draw @ 14/5 with bet365 T&C's apply Visit T&Cs Apply
- Adelaide to win at 11/10 with SportChamps T&Cs apply Visit T&Cs Apply
- Anytime Goalscorer @ 6/4 with Pointsbet T&Cs apply Visit T&Cs Apply
- Correct Score: 2-1 win for the Mariners at 10/1 with bet365 T&C's apply Visit T&Cs Apply
Once again, Goodwin was the main man for the Reds as he scored twice to secure a 2-1 victory and ensure that Marco Kurz’s men start the season by taking home some silverware.
Although there’s enough time to rest and recuperate after the final for the Reds, the occasion itself could have taken something out of them and so the Mariners could be the team to be on in this clash, particularly with a striker of McCormack’s quality on board. The Reds don’t really have anyone of equal standing to lead their line.
An alternative might be to back the Mariners +0.25 on the Asian Handicap at 21/25 with bet365*. With that bet, you secure a full winning bet should the Mariners win the game, but you will get half your stake matched at the winning odds and the other half refunded to your account should the game end in a draw.
The prolific McCormack looks a fair bet for an Anytime Goalscorer at 6/4 with Pointsbet*. If looking for a Correct Score bet, then a 2-1 win for the Mariners at 10/1 with bet365* isn’t without some appeal.
* Odds correct at the time of writing