|Restrictions||First Win or Each Way bet only (per race)|
Warrnambool Carnival Money Back Special
Sportsbet will refund your bet, if your horse fails to finish any of this week’s Warrnambool Carnival jumps races.
Just make a Win or Each Way selection on any jumps race at Warnambool between Tuesday April 29 and Thursday May 1 and Sportsbet will refund up to $100 of your losing stake, if your horse fails to finish the race (first bet per race only.)
Sportsbet Warrnambool Carnival Money Back Special Terms and Conditions
1. For the offer to be valid, your horse must fail to finish the selected jumps races at Warrnambool (April 29 – May 1) according to official results.
2. Offer applies to bets placed over the Internet (sportsbet.com.au), on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app. Excludes phone bets.
3. Offer applies to win and the win portion of each way bets only. First bet on each race only. Maximum payout $100.
4. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer.
5. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.