|Restrictions||First bet only (per race)|
The Championships Futures Money Back Special
Back any Group 1 Horse across the two days of this Autumn’s The Championships and Sportsbet will refund your stake, if it finishes in second.
Just make a Win or Each Way bet in The Championships futures market and, if your chosen horse runs in second on either April 12 or April 19, Sportsbet will give back up to $100 of your losing stake (first bet only per race.)
Three steps to claim your Sportsbet The Championships futures money back
1. Click here to be taken to Sportsbet’s website.
2. Place a Win or Each Way bet in The Championships futures market.
3. Receive a refund of up to $100 from Sportsbet, if your chosen horse ends the race as runner-up.
Provides competitive odds throughout, Australian-based Sportsbet also offer a whole host of Pre-event and In-play markets across their service for Sports such as: Horse Racing, A-League, Soccer, NRL, AFL, Cricket, Tennis, Rugby Union, Baseball, Snooker, Basketball, Golf, Boxing, Ice Hockey, Motor Sports, MMA, Darts, Pool, Volleyball, Handball, Skiing and many more.
This The Championships Futures offer is just one example of Sportsbet’s frequent Money Back Special offers, which run alongside their numerous other promotions.
On top of various free competitions and Referral bonuses, this online bookmaker also advertise a vast range of daily promotions that reward customers with free bets, including: Racing Refunds, Harness Refunds, Greyhound Money Back Specials and Money Back Specials on major events such as Australian Open Tennis, Test Cricket, A-League and FA Cup Soccer (among others.)
You can also receive a welcome bonus of up to $250, when you register with Sportsbet and place your first bet. Once you have signed up, deposited some funds and made your first selection, Sportsbet will automatically match up to $250 of your first bet stake with a 100% free bet bonus.
Regulated by the Northern Territory Racing Commission, Sportsbet – founded in 1993 – had already established themselves as Australia’s top online betting site, before they joined forces with Paddy Power in 2009. By linking up with Ireland’s major internet betting operator, Sportsbet were able to improve their already impressive selection of betting markets even further with the deal.
Available via telephone, email, live chat or post, Sportsbet’s dedicated customer service team are there to provide help to any customers who might run into difficulty when using their service.
Sportsbet The Championships Futures Money Back Special Terms and Conditions
1.The refund offer applies only on bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile app.
2. Maximum refund $100 per race. Applies to your first bet on each race.
3. For the offer to be valid, your horse must run 2nd in any group 1 race of The Championships.
4. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer
5. The Refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event and the Member will receive an email confirming the refund has been paid.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
8. Futures bets made before the final field has been declared are ALL IN bets, meaning that if your selected runner does not start the race your bet is resulted a loss unless otherwise stated on the individual bet.
9. Each way bets will have the win portion of their stake refunded if your horse runs second.