|Minimum Odds||3.00 final price|
|Restrictions||First Multi bet only|
The Championships 40% Multi Bet Bonus
Get up to a 40% bonus on top of your winnings off Sportsbet, if you place a successful Multi bet on day two of The Championships at Randwick.
Just place a successful Multi bet on across Saturday’s The Championships races – minimum final price of at least 3.00 – and receive a 20% bonus for Doubles, a 30% bonus for Trebles and a massive 40% for 4+ leg Multi bets from Sportsbet ($200 maximum, first bet only.)
Free bet wagers and Megabets are ineligible for this offer.
Sportsbet The Championships 40% Multi Bet Bonus Terms and Conditions
1.The bonus offer applies only on win or place multibets at Randwick (Saturday April 19th) placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile app. Excludes phone bets.
2. Maximum bonus $200. Bonuses are limited to one per customer.
3. If your double wins, 20% will be added on to the winnings minus the original stake, up to $200. A winning treble will recieve a 30% bonus up to $200, and a winning 4+ leg multi will get a 40% bonus up to $200.
4. Minimum final price $3.
5. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer
6. The bonus will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event and the Member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid.
7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
8. The bonus will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
9. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.