|Restrictions||First bet only|
Waratahs v Reds Head-to-Head Super Rugby Refund
Get a $100 refund on your Waratah v Reds Super Rugby Head-to-Head bet at Sportsbet, if Israel Folau scores a try.
Simply back either team in Sportbet’s Head-to-Head market for the game and, if Folau runs over at any time, you’ll receive up to $100 of your losing stake back (first bet only.)
Should Folau not feature, the offer will change and losing bets will be eligible for a refund if either side loses by 13 points or more.
Sportsbet Waratahs v Reds Head-to-Head Refund Terms and Conditions
1. The refund offer applies only on head to head bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile app.
2. Maximum refund $100 per match, applies to the first head to head bet on the nominated match
3. For the offer to be valid, Israel Folau must score a try and your first head to head bet must lose
4. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer
5. The bonus will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event and the Member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. The bonus will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
8. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
9. In the unlikely event that Israel Folau does not play, the special will revert to ‘if either team lose by 13 pts or more.