|Restrictions||First bet per game only|
Super Rugby First Tryscorer Refund
Get a $100 refund on your losing Super Rugby First Tryscorer bet for Waratahs v Crusaders at Sportsbet, if Israel Folau scores a try anytime.
Simply back your preferred selection in this weekend’s Super Rugby final with a First Tryscorer bet and get up to $100 of your losing stake back off Sportsbet, if Israel Folau scores a try anytime (first bet only.)
Sportsbet Super Rugby First Tryscorer Refund Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer applies only to first tryscorer placed over the Internet, on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au tablet or mobile app in the Waratahs v Crusaders match on Saturday 2nd August, 2014.
2. For the Offer to be valid, your first tryscorer bet must lose, and Israel Folau must score a try at anytime in the match. Applies to a customer’s first bet on the first tryscorer market in the Waratahs v Crusaders match only.
3. Free Bets, Multibets, phone bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash.
5. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.