|Restrictions||First bet only (per team)|
South Africa v Australia Top Runscorer Refund – Second Test, Port Elizabeth
Sportsbet will refund all losing Top Runscorer bets, if either Australia or South Africa score over 400 runs in the first innings of this week’s Second Test.
Just back any player with a South Africa v Australia Top Runscorer bet and get up to $100 of your stake back from Sportsbet, if either side hit over 400 runs in the first innings (first bet per team only.)
Sportsbet South Africa v Australia Top Runscorer Refund Terms and Conditions
1.The Offer applies only to Top Runscorer bet types placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au. Only the first top runscorer bet for each market will be deemed eligible for the Offer
2. The offer only applies to bets placed before the first ball of the match.
3. One refund in total for the market.
4. Maximum refund of $100 cash.
5. To be eligible, either team must score over 400 runs in the first innings, and your first top runscorer bet must lose.
6. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer.
7. Bets must be placed prior to the commencement of the match, live bets are ineligible for the offer.
8. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
9. The bonus will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
10. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.