|Restrictions||Win & E/W Singles only|
|Applies To||1st bet (per race) only|
Royal Ascot Carnival Special – Money Back If 2nd
A cracking week of UK racing is in store at Royal Ascot and online bookmaker Sportsbet have a special offer for the meeting.
Back a horse to win in selected races at Royal Ascot and if your selection runs 2nd, Sportsbet will refund your losing stake up to $100!
Offer available on the following races:
Ascot Gold Cup – Friday 1.25am AEST
Coronation Stakes – Saturday 1.25 am AEST
Diamond Jubilee Stakes – Sunday 1.25am AEST
This racing special is just one of a multitude of promotions available from leading Australian bookmaker Sportsbet. They run regular competitions and bonus bet offers on Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound Racing as well as popular sports such as AFL, NRL, A-League and all of the sports covered in their extensive sportsbook.
New customers at Sportsbet can get two bets for the price of one with their initial wager. Bet a minimum of $10 when opening a new account at Sportsbet and they will match your stake with a 100% free bet bonus up to a maximum of $250.
Sportsbet Main Terms:
1. The Offer applies to your first Win or Each Way bet placed on each of the following races: St James’s Palace Stakes, Prince of Wales’s Stakes, Gold Cup, Coronation Stakes or Diamond Jubilee Stakes. Applies to win bets or the win portion of an each way bet only. No multis or exotics.
2. The refund offer applies only to bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au, t.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app. Excludes phone bets.
3. Megabets and Free Bets placed are ineligible for the Offer.
4. To be eligible, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
5. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash.
6. The refund will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match.
7. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.