|Restrictions||First bet only|
NRL Round 14 Refund – Bulldogs v Eels
Place a First Tryscorer bet on Bulldogs v Eels in Sunday’s NRL Round 14 meeting and Sportsbet will refund your losing bet, if your selection scores a try during the match.
Just place a First Tryscorer bet on Canterbury Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels and Sportsbet will return up to $100 of your losing stake, should your selection score a try in the game (first bet only.)
Sportsbet NRL Round 14 Refund Terms and Conditions
1. The Offer applies only to first tryscorer placed over the Internet, on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au tablet or mobile app in the Bulldogs v Eels match.
2. For the Offer to be valid, your first tryscorer bet must lose, but your selection must score a try during the match (except the first). Applies to a customer’s first bet on the first tryscorer market only.
3. Free Bets, Multibets, phone bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash.
5. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the match and the Member will receive an email confirmation.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.