|Restrictions||First Head-to-Head bet only|
NFL Super Bowl Money Back Special
Sportsbet will give you your money back on this year’s NFL Super Bowl, if your team lead at half-time but lose the match.
Simply place a Head-to-Head bet on the Super Bowl XLVIII game between the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos and, if your selection throw away a half-time lead to lose the game, Sportsbet will refund up to $100 of your stake (first bet only.)
Free bets, Live bets and Multi bets are excluded from this promotion.
Sportsbet NFL Super Bowl Money Back Special Terms and Conditions
1. The refund applies only to your first head to head bet placed on the Super Bowl. One refund per customer per game. Max refund $100.
2. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer.
3. Only the first bet on the head to head market eligible.
4. For the offer to be valid, your team must be leading at half time but lose the match. No bets will be refunded if the match is a draw at half time
5. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer
6. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event and the Member will receive an email confirming the refund has been paid.
7. The offer includes overtime if applicable.
8. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
9. The Refund will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
10. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.