|Restrictions||First Win or Each Way bet only|
Golden Slipper Special
Get money back on your losing Golden Slipper selection at Sportsbet, if Earthquake wins and your horse finishes within three lengths.
Simply make a Win or Each Way selection on Saturday’s Golden Slipper race at Rosehill and, if your selections runs in within three lengths of winner Earthquake, Sportsbet will refund up to $100 of your first bet.
Sportsbet Golden Slipper Special Terms and Conditions
1. The refund offer applies only on bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au, t.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app.
2. Maximum refund $100. Applies to your first bet on the race.
3. For the offer to be valid, Earthquake must win the race, and your selection must finish within 3 lengths according the official results. Each-way bets will have the win portion of their stake refunded.
4. Free Bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
5. The Refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event and the Member will receive an email confirming the refund has been paid.
6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.