|Restrictions||1st bet only|
Doomben 10,000 Special
The Doomben 10,000 takes place at on Saturday. It should be a cracking race and Sportsbet have a free bet offer.
Place a Win or Each Way bet on the Doomben 10,000 and if your horse runs second to or third, Sportsbet will give you your money back (max $100, first bet on the race.)
The racing special is just one of a number of promotions available from leading Australian bookmaker Sportsbet. They run regular competitions and bonus bet offers on Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound Racing as well as popular sports such as AFL, NRL, A-League and all of the sports covered in their extensive sportsbook.
New customers at Sportsbet can get two bets for the price of one with their initial wager. Bet a minimum of $10 when opening a new account at Sportsbet and they will match your stake with a 100% free bet bonus up to a maximum of $250.
Sportsbet Terms & Conditions:
- . This offer applies only on bets placed over the Internet, m.sportsbet.com.au, t.sportsbet.com.au or any Sportsbet.com.au mobile or tablet app.
- 2. Maximum refund $100. The offer applies to your first bet on the Doomben 10,000 Applies to your first Win bet or the Win portion of your Each Way bet only.
- 3. For the offer to be valid, your selection must finish 2nd or 3rd in the Doomben 10,000 as per official results. Each-way bets will have the Win portion of their stake refunded.
- 4. Multibets, free bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
- 5. The Refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
- 6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- 7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.