|Restrictions||First bet only|
Australia v England Top Runscorer Refund – Fourth ODI, Perth
Back any batsman to score the most runs in the Fourth One-Day International between Australia and England and Sportsbet will refund up to $100 of your losing bet, if your player scores a half-century.
Simply place a Top Runscorer bet on the Fourth ODI before it starts and, if your batsman scores 50 runs, Sportsbet will give you up to $100 of your losing stake back (first bet only.)
Sportsbet Australia v England Refund Terms and Conditions
1.The Offer applies only to Top Runscorer bet types placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au. Only the first top runscorer bet of the match will be deemed eligible for the Offer
2. The offer only applies to bets placed before the first ball of the match.
3. One refund in total for the match.
4. Maximum refund of $100 cash.
5. To be eligible, your first top runscorer bet must score 50 runs but your bet must lose.
6. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer.
7. Bets must be placed prior to the commencement of the match, live bets are ineligible for the offer.
8. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
9. The bonus will be credited to the member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of a match and the member will receive an email confirming the bonus has been paid
10. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.