|Restrictions||First bet only|
US Open Golf Money Back Special
Sportingbet will return your stake, if your chosen golfer finishes second or third in this weekend’s US Open tournament.
Simply back your selection in the Outright Winner market for the tournament at Pinehurst, North Carolina and Sportingbet will refund up to $100 of your bet, if they finish in second or third place (first bet only.)
Sportingbet US Open Money Back Special Terms and Conditions
1. The US Open Money Back Special is available via our internet, sbet.mobi services and mobile apps (iPhone & Android) only.
2. To be eligible for the refund, members must place a bet on the Outright Winner market in the 2014 US Open (Thursday 12th June 2014 – Sunday 15th June 2014).
3. Clients will receive a cash refund if their player finishes in 2nd or 3rd position in the 2014 US Open.
4. In the event of a tie for 2nd position, all players who finish in a tie for 2nd will be eligible for the refund and no 3rd place refund will be provided.
5. In the event of a tie for 3rd position (and no tie for 2nd position), all players involved in a tie for 3rd position will be eligible for the refund.
6. The maximum refund payable is $100.
7. The US Open Money Back Special is only available on single bets. Multi bets are not eligible for the money back special.
8. Only the FIRST single win bet placed on each race will be eligible for the money back special, any subsequent bets on each race will not be eligible for the refund. If more than one win bet is placed on the same race at the same time, then it will be the first bet confirmed on the members bet slip that is eligibl for the money back special.
9. The money back special is only available on single bets. Multi bets are not eligible for the money back special.
10. The refund will be awarded to member’s account within 48 hours of the market being resulted.
11. Sportingbet reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the Promotion at any time.
12. Sportingbet reserves the right to not make this promotion available to Members considered to be abusing Sportingbet Promotions by any means or breaching any terms and conditions of this or previous promotions. This is done at the discretion of Sportingbet’s Promotions Team.
13. This Promotion is intended for recreational gamblers only. Members considered to be abusing the Promotion by any means or breaching any of these terms and conditions may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Sportingbet.
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Sportingbet.
15. This promotion is exclusive to Sportingbet clients who reside in Australia or New Zealand only.
16. All Sportingbet Promotional bonuses are subject to Rule 39 of the Sportingbet Rules. For a full list of our Free Bet and Promotions terms and conditions, please refer to our Free Bet Terms and Conditions.
17. Payment of this promotion is entirely at the discretion of Sportingbet Australia. Customers using duplicate accounts will not be credited. The bonus is designed for recreational accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Sportingbet’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.