|Restrictions||First Bet Only|
Tour De France Special
Back a rider in the Outright Winner market for the 2014 Tour de France and if he wins the tour, Sportingbet will match your stake.
1. This promotion is exclusive to Sportingbet clients who reside in Australia or New Zealand using our internet service and mobile apps (iPhone & Android) only.
2. To be eligible for the bonus, members must place a bet prior to the commencement of Stage 1 on the General Classification Outright Winner market for the 2014 Tour de France (Saturday 5th July 2014 – Sunday 27th July 2014).
3. Clients will receive a bonus equal to their stake if their rider wins the Tour.
4. The maximum bonus payable is $100.
5. Multi bets and live bets are ineligible for the refund.
6. Bets placed using bonus bets are ineligible for the refund.
7. Bonus winnings must be turned over once (1x) prior to being withdrawn.
8. If more than one bet is placed on the market at the same time, then it will be the first bet confirmed on the members bet slip that is eligible for the refund.
9. The bonus will be issued to member’s accounts within 48 hours of the market being resulted.
10. Sportingbet reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the promotion at any time.
11. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer from Sportingbet.
12. Payment of this promotion is entirely at the discretion of Sportingbet Australia. The offer is designed for recreational accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Sportingbet’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable. Customers using duplicate accounts will not be credited.
13. All Sportingbet promotional bonuses are subject to Rule 41 of the Sportingbet Betting Rules. For a full list of Betting Rules, please refer to our Free Bet Terms and Conditions.
14. This offer is not available to those residents of NSW who do not have an existing account. It is not available to residents of SA.