Protest Pay Up - William Hill
Protest Pay Up - William HillWilliam Hill pay out your bets if there's a protest and your Australian Thoroughbred or Harness selection gets relegated
|Restrictions||Single Win bets or Win Portions of Each Way bets only|
Protest Pay Up
William Hill will still pay out your bets, even if there’s a protest and your winning selection gets relegated.
If you horse crosses the line first but loses due to a protest, William Hill’s Protest Pay Up promotion means they will still pay out on single Win only selections and Win portions of Each Way bets.
Protest Pay Up gives customers have a little extra security against the dreaded protest, in all Australian Thoroughbred and Harness races.
Three steps to claim your Sportingbet Protest Pay Up payment
1. Go to William Hill’s website.
2. Place a Win only or Each Way bet on Australian Thoroughbred and Harness races.
3. See your winnings paid out if your horse crosses the line first and is then demoted by protest.
Along with Protest Pay Up, Racing fans are also guaranteed the best prices with William Hill’s Best Tote Plus 5% promotion – as they will beat the highest price from the three national TABs by paying out a minimum of 5% extra on any winnings from Australian Horse, Greyhound or Harness Group 1 races.
William Hill is one of the largest internet gambling operations in the world. William Hill has worldwide markets across Europe, Australia, Canada, South America and South Africa. With websites tailored to the local betting market.
New customers to William Hill are welcomed with a 100% first bet bonus up to $500 free bets when they sign up with which can be used on a wide selection of betting markets anywhere on the net.
William Hill is one of the market leaders in Australia through its acquisition of Sportingbet Australia and tomwaterhouse.com.
The bookmaker provides comprehensive coverage of Australian Horse racing popular Aussie Sports such as AFL and major global sports.
William Hill often provides excellent offers on top sporting events, while weekly specials are also regularly available on the website.
William Hill Protest Pay Up Terms and Conditions
1. Protest Pay Up is available on all bets struck on Australian thoroughbred and harness racing made via William Hill’s internet, iPhone or Android app, or mobi wagering platforms. It does not apply to wagers placed via William Hill’s telephone call centre.
2. Protest Pay Up is only available on single bets and not multi bets or exotics.
3. Protest Pay Up applies to Win Only bets and the Win portion of Each Way bets.
4. Protest Pay Up will apply to bets placed on the final field market and will not apply to pre-post or futures bets.
5. Protest Pay Up applies to races where a protest against the first horse past the post is lodged and upheld and the first horse past the post is relegated from first to another official placing.
6. Protest Pay Up ensures that members who backed the first horse past the post are paid as if the horse retains the first position regardless of the result of any protest.
7. Protest Pay Up will apply to the following products: Best Tote Plus, Best Fluctuation, Starting Price, Fixed Odds, SB Odds, Best Odds, SPInsurance.
8. The value of the Protest Pay Up will be equivalent to the full amount of the winnings the member would have received had the horse been declared the official winner and is subject to William Hill Rules and maximum payout limits.
9. Protest Pay Up winnings will be credited to member’s accounts within 30 minutes of correct weight and the official dividends being declared.
10. William Hill reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the Promotion at any time.