|Restrictions||First bet only (per game)|
2014 NAB Challenge Money Back Special
Back any player to score first in the first weekend of the 2014 NAB Challenge and Sportingbet will give you your money back if your unsuccessful selection kicks second.
Simply choose any player in the First Goalscorer market for any game played up until Sunday February 16 and Sportingbet will refund up to $100 of your bet if he doesn’t kick first but kicks the second (first bet per game only.)
Sportingbet NAB Challenge Money Back Special Terms and Conditions
1. The NAB Challenge Money Back Special is available via our internet, sbet.mobi services and mobile apps (iPhone & Android) only.
2. To be eligible for the refund, members must place a wager on a player in the First Goalscorer market in an eligible NAB Challenge match.
3. Eligible matches: Geelong v Collingwood (12 Feb), Hawthorn v Brisbane (13 Feb), Richmond v Melbourne (14 Feb), North Melbourne v Carlton (15 Feb) and Adelaide v Port Adelaide (16 Feb).
4. Bets will be refunded if the player does not kick the first goal of the match, but kicks the second goal of the match.
5. No refund will be issued if the same player kicks the first and second goals of the match.
6. Bets placed with bonus bets will not be eligible for the money back special.
7. The refund will be awarded to member’s accounts within 48 hours of the market being resulted.
8. The maximum refund payable for the match is $100.
9. The NAB Challenge Money Back Special is only available on single bets. Multi bets are not eligible for the Money Back Special.
10. Only the FIRST SINGLE BET struck on a player in the First Goalscorer in each match will be eligible for the money back special, any subsequent bets on the markets will not be eligible for the bonus. If more than one bet is placed at the same time, then it will be the first bet confirmed on members bet slip that is eligible for the bonus.
11. Sportingbet reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the Promotion at any time.
12. Sportingbet reserves the right to not make this promotion available to Members considered to be abusing Sportingbet Promotions by any means or breaching any terms and conditions of this or previous promotions. This is done at the discretion of Sportingbet’s Promotions Team.
13. This Promotion is intended for recreational gamblers only. Members considered to be abusing the Promotion by any means or breaching any of these terms and conditions may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of Sportingbet.
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer from Sportingbet.
15. This promotion is exclusive to Sportingbet clients who reside in Australia or New Zealand only.
16. All Sportingbet Promotional bonuses are subject to Rule 39 of the Sportingbet Rules. For a full list of our Free Bet and Promotions terms and conditions, please refer to our Free Bet Terms and Conditions.
17. Payment of this promo is entirely at the discretion of Sportingbet Australia. Customers using duplicate accounts will not be credited. The bonus is designed for recreational accounts only and will be attributed accordingly. Sportingbet’s decision in this regard will be final and non-negotiable.