Best Of The Best Guarantees Highest Odds
Get paid the highest odds from the three national TABs and TopFluc during selected race meetings, with Ladbrokes’ Best of the Best promotion.
Used on selected events, Best of the Best betting is available up to 35 minutes before a race and ensures customers receive the best available price, for bets of up to $250.
Keep an eye on Ladbrokes.com.au to see which events are eligible for Best of the Best betting.
Three steps to claim your Ladbrokes Best of the Best Racing price
1. Click here to visit Ladbrokes’ website.
2. See which selected races are eligible for Best of the Best and make your selection on the chosen event.
3. Receive the best price available from the three national TABs and TopFluc, for bets of up to $250.
Ladbrokes provide their customers with competitive Sports betting and Racing markets – as well as other dedicated Australian gambling products.
On top of Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound Racing, Ladbrokes offer competitive odds across a number of their Sports markets. Some of which include: AFL, NRL, Rugby Union, Cricket, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Ice Hockey, MMA, Motor Racing, Boxing, Baseball, Basketball, Surfing, Olympics and more.
In addition to this Best of the Best promotion, Ladbrokes also run a number of other regular offers on Australian Racing – such as Best Tote or SP – ensuring that their customers receive the best prices.
They also offer a Protest Payout promotion, which sees pay outs for both horses if a protest changes the result of a race.
Ladbrokes also promise a fast turnaround on payments on selected Horse Racing markets, with their Past The Post Payout promotion – allowing winnings to be paid out shortly after the interim dividends are available.
New Ladbrokes customers also receive a sign up bonus of up to $250. Simply register on their website – using promo code WELCOMEOFFER – make a deposit and you will be credited with a free bet bonus matching your deposit, up to a maximum of $250.
One of the biggest names in the gambling industry – after originating in the UK in 1886 – Ladbrokes launched a dedicated website for Australia in August 2013, which provides much more focus on Australian betting markets.
Ladbrokes’ host a FAQ section on their website to help customers in need. If that doesn’t answer your question, their customer service team can be contacted by telephone (8am-11pm QLD Time) or via email.
Ladbrokes Best of the Best Terms and Conditions
1. Bets will generally be accepted up to the official starting time of an event, unless stated otherwise. A bet is deemed void (even if accepted) if it is submitted after the official starting time of an event, unless it is a Live In-Play bet.
2. Ladbrokes.com.au reserves the right to resettle an event where an error has occurred with the resulting process or the dividends declared. Where the resettlement is carried out 24 hours or more after the initial settlement, customers will be notified by email.
3. If a bet is void at any time, affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding that leg.
4. The winner of an event or game shall be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion in accordance to the Ladbrokes.com.au wagering rules and regulations. The Ladbrokes.com.au shall not recognize suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
5. In the case of a bet placed via the Internet, the responsibility to verify that the bet details are correct prior to the submission of a bet resides with the player; it is recommended that players print a copy of their confirmation betting ticket for their own records.
6. In the event that a line or price is put up in obvious error due to a human error by an employee, any customer wagers entered to take advantage of such error will be void.
7. In the event of a system malfunction, all bets are void.
8. The Ladbrokes.com.au reserves the right to refuse any wagers prior to its acceptance.
9. The Ladbrokes.com.au shall keep a record of all point-spreads, odds, final scores, and related betting proposition statistics for the protection of both the player and the Ladbrokes.com.au in case of obvious mechanical or human error.
10. Ladbrokes.com.au reserves the right to void any or all wagers made by any individual or group of people acting together (or on behalf of another individual or group of people) in an attempt to gain financial benefit through the manipulation of tote based dividends or official starting prices. This can include persons, relatives, organisations, bookmakers and their employees.
11. Where Ladbrokes.com.au suspects there has been any form of pool manipulation on any of the TAB’s we reserve the right to limit the total payout to any individual account holder across all bet types to $500 in full settlement of bets on that event.