Best Tote OR SP Pays Out At Best Price
Guarantee the best odds on your Australian Thoroughbred selections, with Bookmaker.com.au’s Best Tote Or SP promotion.
Available on Win bets for any race any day, their Best Tote or SP offer gives customers the best price from the three main Australian totes or official SP and, therefore, the highest return on their winnings.
Three steps to claim your Bookmaker.com.au Best Tote Or SP price
1. Visit Bookmaker.com.au’s website by clicking here.
2. Place a Win bet on any Australian Thoroughbred race.
3. Get the best available from the three national TABS or official SP.
This Best Tote or SP promotion is just one of the many great features that Bookmakers.com.au offer to their Racing punters. Their Protest Payout promotion for Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound races guarantees that Bookmaker.com.au pays out on both horses, should a protest change the race result.
Pick Your Own Odds allows customers to increase the odds for selections in eligible Thoroughbred and Harness races, by getting them to also predict the margin of victory that their chosen horse will win by.
Bookmaker.com.au also run a Favourite vs Field feature. This means customers can back the rest of the field, when they don’t believe the favourite in selected Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound races will win.
Their Sportsbook service can satisfy almost any demand, with an extensive selection of markets. In addition to Horse Racing, other Sports markets include: AFL, Cricket, Soccer, NRL, Golf, Rugby Union, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Darts, Basketball, Motor Racing, Boxing, MMA, Surfing, Tennis, Olympics and many more.
Bookmaker.com.au also offer a Quickbet feature, giving them the opportunity to place their bets in seconds. On top of this, they also provide a mobile version of their website – available on Android, iPhone and all tablet devices.
Create an account at Bookmaker.com.au and get a welcome bonus of up to $200 – as the company 100% match the customer’s initial deposit. Just complete the registration form at bookmaker.com.au – ensuring the bonus code field is automatically filled in – and they’ll 100% match your initial deposit, with a free bet bonus (maximum $200.)
Regulated by the Norfolk Island Gaming Authority, Bookmaker.com.au provide Australian and New Zealand residents with extensive Race betting menus and an ever-increasing Sports betting markets. This has allowed their reputation to flourish since being established in February 2012.
Bookmaker.com.au also provide a customer support telephone service seven days a week (8am-11pm Queensland Time,) as well as a 24/7 email support service.
Bookmaker.com.au Best Tote Or SP Terms and Conditions
1. Bets will generally be accepted up to the official starting time of an event, unless stated otherwise. A bet is deemed void (even if accepted) if it is submitted after the official starting time of an event, unless it is a Live In-Play bet.
2. Bookmaker.com.au reserves the right to resettle an event where an error has occurred with the resulting process or the dividends declared. Where the resettlement is carried out 24 hours or more after the initial settlement, customers will be notified by email.
3. If a bet is void at any time, affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding that leg.
4. The winner of an event or game shall be determined on the date of the event’s conclusion in accordance to the Bookmaker.com.au wagering rules and regulations. The Bookmaker.com.au shall not recognize suspended games, protests or overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
5. In the case of a bet placed via the Internet, the responsibility to verify that the bet details are correct prior to the submission of a bet resides with the player; it is recommended that players print a copy of their confirmation betting ticket for their own records.
6. In the event that a line or price is put up in obvious error due to a human error by an employee, any customer wagers entered to take advantage of such error will be void.
7. In the event of a system malfunction, all bets are void.
8. The Bookmaker.com.au reserves the right to refuse any wagers prior to its acceptance.
9. The Bookmaker.com.au shall keep a record of all point-spreads, odds, final scores, and related betting proposition statistics for the protection of both the player and the Ladbrokes.com.au in case of obvious mechanical or human error.
10. Bookmaker.com.au reserves the right to void any or all wagers made by any individual or group of people acting together (or on behalf of another individual or group of people) in an attempt to gain financial benefit through the manipulation of tote based dividends or official starting prices. This can include persons, relatives, organisations, bookmakers and their employees.
11. Where Bookmaker.com.au suspects there has been any form of pool manipulation on any of the TAB’s we reserve the right to limit the total payout to any individual account holder across all bet types to $500 in full settlement of bets on that event.