The Owners' Club - Betfair SportsbookBetfair's Owners' Club allows Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound owners to receive a 20% win bonus when backing their horse or dog in a Tote Extra selection Claim now
|Restrictions||Tote Extra bets only|
|Restrictions||Horse/Dog must be registered with Betfair|
The Owners’ Club
Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound owners can sign up to Betfair’s Owners’ Club, in order to gain access to exclusive rewards and offers.
Owners who use Tote Extra to back a horse or dog, which they own or part-own, receive an added bonus of 20% on all winnings. This percentage then increases to 30% for affiliated Betfair Racing stables.
To qualify for the free bonus, customers have to click the JOIN THE CLUB link on Betfair’s website and register all of the horses and/or greyhounds that they own on the site.
Three steps to claim your Betfair Sportsbook The Owners’ Club bonus
1. Click here to visit Betfair Sportsbook’s website and click the JOIN THE CLUB link on The Owners’ Club page.
2. Register the names of all the horses and/or greyhounds you own/part own on the site.
3. Back your dog/horse with a Tote Extra bet and receive an added bonus of 20-30% on your winnings, if it’s successful.
The company’s popular service allows punters to use either the Fixed Odds Sportsbook or their Exchange service to make their selections, giving Betfair Sportsbook almost unparralelled Sports market coverage.
With customers betting against each other – selecting their own prices to back or lay – the odds provided on Betfair’s Exchange are often a lot better than standard bookmakers.
All winnings on the Exchange are subject to a commission charge of 5%, but this amount is lowered for more regular users.
Betfair Sportsbook also devote a part of their website to Australian Horse Racing and Greyhounds. This gives them scope to provide more of a service on Throughbred, Harness and Greyhound racing, on top of their coverage for other Horse Racing markets.
In addition to Horse Racing, some of the other Sports markets covered by Betfair Sportsbook include: American Football, AFL, Baseball, Cricket, Golf, Ice Hockey, NRL, Rugby Union, Soccer and Tennis.
Betfair Sportsbook advertise a Cash Out promotion for some of their In-play markets. This allows customers to cash their bets at any time, regardless of if they are winning or losing.
The company also reward customers who get their friends to register and bet at Betfair Sportbook, through their Refer and Earn promotion.
New customers are also given a registration bonus of up to $200, when then sign up to Betfair. Just use promo code DEP262 and place a bet on the site. Betfair will then refund up to $200 of your stake if it loses.
Formed in 2000 and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, Betfair Sportsbook caters to over four million customers around the world – and averages more than seven million transactions per day – holding betting licences in Australia, the UK, United States, Italy and Malta.
Betfair’s dedicated customer service team also provide help by telephone, email and also on Twitter.
Betfair’s Owners’ Club Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to existing Betfair customers who are over 18 years of age.
2. Betfair will provide registered thoroughbred, harness and greyhound owners with a 20% bonus on their net winnings (Bonus) where the owner places a successful bet on a horse or greyhound they own (or part-own) on Betfair’s Tote Extra product.
3. In order to be eligible to receive the Bonus, the customer must opt in to the Betfair Owners’ Club via the JOIN THE CLUB link at http://betfairownersclub.betfair.com.au and enter the registered names of the horses and/or greyhounds owned by them. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for your registration to be confirmed.
4. Members of the Betfair Owners’ Club will be eligible for the Bonus where they place a successful bet with Betfair on a horse or greyhound of which the customer is the registered owner.
5. In order to determine whether a customer is a registered owner at the date of the winning bet being placed, the customer’s name must appear as an owner (or part owner) of the: a) thoroughbred horse on the Racing Information Services Australia horse search database at the date of the winning bet being placed (http://materials.risa.com.au/Publishing/ror/HorseIdentification/pgHIPFindHorse.asp) or if part of a syndicate they must appear on Racing NSW website under the syndicate name via this link http://www.racingnsw.com.au/default.aspx?s=search; b) harness horse on the Harness Web database (http://harnessweb.harness.org.au); or c) greyhound on the National Greyhound Form guide for the particular race.
6. Betfair will endeavour to credit any Bonus within 3 business days of a customer’s winning eligible bet being placed.
7. Betfair takes all reasonable care in ensuring that winning customers are identified and the Bonus is credited. In circumstances where the Bonus is not paid within 3 business days of the eligible winning bet being placed, customers should contact Betfair’s Helpdesk with their account, ownership and bet details.
8. The Bonus applies to win bets (including win portion of each-way bets) only.
9. In order to be eligible, the customer’s winning bet must be placed via any of Betfair’s Tote Extra products.
10. Bets placed on any other product, including the Exchange, will not qualify for the purposes of the promotion.
11. The Bonus will be calculated on a customer’s net winnings on the market the horse or greyhound that is owned by them races in.
12. The Bonus is capped at: a) $2,500 per Betfair customer per day and $7,500 per calendar month for thoroughbreds;b) $1,000 per Betfair customer per day and $3,000 per calendar month for harness; and c) $500 per Betfair customer per day and $1,500 per calendar month for greyhounds.
13. Betfair reserves the right to not make this promotion available to customers considered to be abusing the promotion by any means or breaching any terms and conditions of this or previous promotions. This is done at Betfair’s absolute discretion.
14. Betfair reserves the right to end the promotion at any time without additional notice.