|Restrictions||First Back bet only|
Cash In On The Aussies Odds Boost – Second Test, Adelaide
Get caught up in The Ashes fever with Betfair’s Cash In On The Aussies promotion, which will boost your Second Test odds for Australia to 3.00.
Opt-in to the promotion HERE and then place your first back bet on Australia – in the Match Odds section of Betfair’s Exchange service – before the coin toss for the First Test.
Eligible customers will then see their odds boosted to 3.00 – after commission – for an Australian win (maximum $50 stake.)
However, customers will not be eligible for the boost if – at any time during the Second Test match – they also place a lay bet on Australia in the Match Odds market.
Betfair Exchange Cash In On The Aussies Odds Boost Terms and Conditions
1. Betfair customers that are residents of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to take part in this Promotion.
2. Simply opt-in to the Promotion Opt in and place your first back bet in “Match Odds” market on the exchange prior to the commencement of the coin toss (approx. 10:30am EST) for the Second Ashes Test on 5 December 2013.
3. Eligible customers that place a back bet on Australia in the Second Test “Match Odds” market on the exchange will be entitled to odds of $3.00 (after commission) for Australia to win, up to a maximum stake of $50.
4. You won’t be eligible to participate in the Promotion if you also place a lay bet on Australia in the “Match Odds” market at any stage during the Second Test Match.
5. The maximum eligible stake is $50. Where a customer places qualifying bet with a stake that is over $50 or places more than one bet on Australia, the Promotion will only apply to the first $50 of the customer’s stake.
6. Any stake that exceeds the maximum eligible of $50 will be paid at the price taken on the exchange at the time of the bet less applicable commission.
7. Betfair will use all reasonable endeavours to provide eligible customers with their bonus within 24 hours of the conclusion of the match.
8. The Promotion is available only to recreational customers. Betfair reserves the right to make the Promotion unavailable to customers who are considered by Betfair to be abusing the Promotion by any means.