|Restrictions||First Head-to-Head bet only|
Australian Open First Set Tie-Break Refund
Back any player in Betezy’s Head-to-Head markets for this year’s Australian Open and get up to $25 free bet refund, if your player loses the first set in a tie-break and goes on to lose the match.
Just make a Head-to-Head selection on any Australian Open Singles clash and Betezy will refund up to $25 of your first bet, should your player lose the match after surrendering the first set in a tie-break.
Free bet wagers are ineligible for this promotion.
Betezy Australian Open Early Exit Refund Terms and Conditions
1. Place a head to head bet on any men’s or women’s singles match throughout the Australian Open and if your player loses the first set in a tie breaker plus loses the match you will receive a refund to a maximum of $25 in bonus bets.
2. Applies only to the first head to head bet on any men’s or women’s singles match for the Australian Open, no other bet types apply.
3. A limit of $25 refund applies to this promotion; bets higher than this value will only be refunded up to a maximum $25.
4. Normal T&C’s apply to the use of Bonus Bets.
5. This promotion is only available to Betezy account holders.
6. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Betezy promotion.
7. This promotion is not applicable to bets placed with free/bonus funds.
8. This promotion is intended for recreational punters only.
9. Betezy reserves the right to cancel or change this promotion at any stage without notice.
10. This promotion can only be claimed once per individual.
11. General Betezy Terms and Conditions apply.