Tom's Trifecta Bonus on Doomben 10,000
May 21, 2015
Doomben delivers more awesome Australian Horse racing this weekend with a 9 race meeting on Saturday. The Doomben 10,000 is the feature event and plenty of runners will take their place at the barriers aiming to be the victor! Plenty of punters will also aim to be a big winner on the race and with Tom Waterhouse’s offer on it, you can be. Tom’s Trifecta Special on the Doomben 10,000 will see the bookmaker’s clients get a 100% bonus on their winnings if they successfully pick the first 3 horses past the post, with their first trifecta placed. The extra winnings will be in the form of a bonus bet, capped at $100.
5 Facts on the Doomben 10,000
- The Doomben 10,000 is a weight-for-age event for all horses with the 1350 metre race Queensland’s main Group One weight-for-age sprint.
- Prizemoney for the race totals $750,000.
- The Group One weight-for-age 1200 metre BTC Cup which runs a fortnight before the Doomben 10,000 has become the key final lead-up race.
- In the last 3 decades, barriers 1 to 5 have won 16 times with 6 of those victories by runners who had the rail gate.
- Only 3 favourites have won the race in the past 10 years
Tough Race to Pick
The 2015 Doomben Cup is a wide open affair, with the current favourite SRIKANDI at around $6. The mare blew the beginning in the Btc Cup but prior to that she won the Group 2 Victory Stakes in just her 9th career start. SCISSOR KICK was also tardy in the same race but got going late to finish 5th. The extra 150 metres will work in his favour here, could he breakthrough for a maiden Group One Win. BRING THE MAID finished one spot ahead of SCISSOR KICK 2 weeks ago. The smart filly is nearing her best form and the longer distance is a plus. TEMPLE OF BOOM is paying more than $30 to triumph. He so nearly did last year when he finished second to half Brother SPIRT OF BOOM! Can Tony Gollan win again this time with Temple?
Tom’s Trifecta Bonus isn’t the only promotion available on Doomben this Saturday. His ‘Money Back Quaddie’ special will save punters who lose in the last leg! So sign up with Tom Waterhouse and wager on the racing with the man that knows what punters want.