Brisbane Ready to Roar Against Adelaide as CrownBet offers a Refund on the Saturday Showdown
October 30, 2015
The Roar and Reds will face off in round 4 of the A-League on Saturday night. The hosts are even money favourites with CrownBet, while Adelaide are outsiders at $3.55. Whether you’re backing Brisbane to get the job done or if you fancy a United upset, wager with CrownBet and you could avoid losing even if your team does.
Back Brisbane or Adelaide in Saturday night’s A-League encounter on CrownBet’s Win-Draw-Win market and if your side scores first but loses the game you’ll be refunded. The refund will be in the form of a bonus bet, equal to your stake, up to $100. Only your first wager will qualify for CrownBet’s A-League offer.
Form Favours Brisbane in a Battle Between Last Start Losers
Brisbane opened the scoring against the Phoenix in Wellington last weekend before eventually losing an entertaining match 3-2. The defeated ended the Roar’s perfect start to the season but they’ll be aiming to bounce back at Suncorp Stadium. Adelaide are winless so far with just 2 points from their opening 3 matches. The Reds began their campaign with successive draws before Perth pumped them 3-1 last Sunday. United have struggled to score this season netting just twice; that’s 5 fewer goals than Brisbane who are the league’s highest scorers with 7.
5 Facts on Roar v Reds
- The Roar have won six of their last eight tussles with Adelaide but both losses were on home soil.
- Adelaide have beaten Brisbane 7 times on the road in regular season games, drawing 5 times and losing on just 3 occasions.
- United have failed to score in Brisbane just twice during the regular season
- There hasn’t been a draw between the Reds and Roar in the last 9 regular season matches
- The Roar lead the pair’s head to head record 13-12 while there have been 8 draws.
Brisbane scored a 2-1 victory in their first home fixture of their campaign and it could have been a bigger margin had they not been wasteful in front of goal. And they’ll be confident of securing back to back wins in Queensland against an out of sorts Adelaide.